CE340 Course Learning Outcomes:
1. To identify, describe, and discuss women's contributions to black freedom intellectual and activist movements, and attendant social, economic, and political realities;
2. To analyze and describe Christian perspectives on black freedom;
3. To articulate contextually informed and world-engaged theological perspectives on women's contributions to and leadership of the Black Freedom Movement;
4. To develop skills necessary to engage in respectful and fruitful dialog including to gain clarity about our own situatedness, our own forms of questioning, and our own positions with acknowledgement of their limitations; and
5. To develop writing and thinking skills: description, comparison, interpretation, and criticism.
Archives Workshop Outcomes: