European Commission service offering user-friendly and interactive information on the European Union's goals, institutions and policies, with links to all of the Union's component institutions and databases.
- The EU At a Glance
- EU Institutions and Other Bodies
- 'CORDIS: Community Research and Development Information Service
- Delegation of the European Commission to the United States, Washington, D.C.
Includes a Profile of the EU, News, Articles from the Current Issue of Europe Magazine, the EU-US Partnership, info on the Member States, and Information Resources: EU Depository Libraries in the U.S., Centers of European Studies, Electronic Information (a description of EU databases), and more.
- EU Whoiswho, the Official Directory of the European Union
Luxembourg : Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, 2005-
- Euro Lex
Access to European Union law
- G8 Information Centre, University of Toronto
Information on the G7/G8 summits and related activities.
- Information Society
This website, managed by DG Information Society, contains a wealth of thematic information produced mainly by the European Commission and other European Union actors. Currently around 30 content providers publish on this site.
- Official Journal of the European Communities.
The Official Journal is published every working day.
- "White Papers"
Documents presenting a detailed and debated policy both for discussion and political decision.
- United States Mission to the European Union, Brussels
Provides key documents (speeches, agreements, declarations, conferences), facts & figures, and issues by topic.