- United Nations Dept. of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe - Population Unit: Works to promote policy dialogue among the UNECE Member states on various facets of demographic change in Western and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia, as well as Canada, Israel and the United States of America, with a particular focus on ageing as well as on the relationships between generations and between the genders.
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR): Contains full-text of several publications, news and updates on refugee sitations around the world, and information on UNHCR activities and functions.
- UNHCR Research and Evaluation: Access to documents produced by the UNHCR Research/Evaluation department. Of particular value are the Where We Work sections which provide information on refugees, including current country reports, and the Refworld section. Refworld contains a vast collection of reports relating to situations in countries of origin, policy documents and positions, and documents relating to international and national legal frameworks.
- United Nations Population Information Network (POPIN)
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA): Provides a variety of demographic, population, and family planning information from around the world, including reports of meetings, technical reports, press releases and statements.