I need to create an integrated communications program to launch a competitor to Uber in New York City
How would I use the library's resources to answer the following questions:
- How can I learn more about the on-demand economy and trends in this space?
- I want to learn as much as I can about my competitor, Uber
- What other competitors are in the on-demand transportation market?
- Can I size the market opportunity?
- My target consumers are NYC residents.
- Who specifically should I target? For example, what is their HHI, gender, age, other attributes (e.g., owns a smartphone, comfortable with technology and using apps, takes taxis regularly.)
- How can I find more out about them? Their thoughts, feelings, attitudes, product/brand usage and media habits?
- I’m ready to put together my integrated communications channel plan. How can I learn more about media costs and channel specifics (i.e., content, scheduling, creative unit requirements)?