- Encyclopedia of Politics: The Left and the Right General Editor Rodney P. Carlisle
Sage Publications, c2005.
- Encyclopedia of Political Theory
Provides concise, to-the-point definitions of key concepts, ideas, schools, and figures. Coverage includes: Enlightenment, Modern Theory, Constitutionalism, Liberalism, Empirical Theory, and Comparative Political Thought.
- Encyclopedia of the American Constitution. 6 vols.
Call Number: KF4548 .E53 1986
- International Encyclopedia of Civil Society Edited by Helmut Anheier
- The Oxford Handbook of Comparative Politics Edited by Carles Boix
Oxford University Press, 2009
- The Oxford Handbook of Political Theory
Oxford University Press, 2006. JA71 .O84 2006g
- Oxford Handbooks: Philosophy
Complete searchable texts of the Oxford handbooks in philosophy. The handbooks offer both thorough introductions to topics in the discipline, and a useful reference resource for scholars and advanced students.
- Oxford Handbooks: Political Science
Complete searchable texts of the Oxford handbooks in political Science. The handbooks offer both thorough introductions to topics in the discipline, and a useful reference resource for scholars and advanced students.
- The Princeton Encyclopedia of American Political History Edited by Michael Kazin
Princeton University Press, c2010.
- The SAGE Handbook Research Methods
overage of contemporary and developing Internet and online social research methods, spanning both quantitative and qualitative research applications.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
Provides an alphabetical index to the publication's contents, as well as a site search engine. Contains information on individual philosophers and their beliefs.