Gallery boxes display images--you have the option of adding links and/or captions that appear on top of the images.
There are examples of gallery boxes to the left and below this box.
Creating a Gallery Box
- Once you're on a guide page, click a blue "Add a Box" link where you want to add the box. Where these appear depends on your page layout.
- A pop-up window will appear: choose whether you want to "Create New Box" or "Reuse Existing Box."
- Just like creating a new page, "Create New Box" creates an empty box.
- Just like copying an existing page, "Reuse Existing Box" copies an existing box from 1) one of your guides or 2) another CUL guide.
- If you create a new box, next you will choose the box type; for this example, we'll choose a gallery box.
- Position: this lets you choose where in the column this box will appear, relative to other boxes in that column.
- Draft Mode: allows you to leave this box un-viewable (in a published guide) while you edit it. Don't forget to update and make this box viewable when the content is complete!
- When you're done, select "Save."