- Population of the City of New York, 1890-1930.
Cities Census Committee, Inc., New York.
New York City, Cities Census Committee, Inc., c1932
HA 730 .N5 C5 1930 - Lehman Reference
HA 730 .N5 C5 1932a - Business Reference
Compiles population data from Federal censuses, 1790-1930, and from New York State censuses, 1855-1925. Contains six general sections: City of New York, Its Regions and the Nation; Population Changes in Census Tracts, 1905-1930; Breakup of Congestion, 1905-1930; Nativity and Color of the City's Population, 1890-1930; Religious Composition of the City, 1855-1930; Distribution by Age-Periods of the City's Population, 1855-1930.
- New Enumeration of the City of New York. (H. Rpt. 51-3992)
U.S. House. Select Committee on the Eleventh Census.
Washington: Government Printing Office, 1891.
328.734 2889 - Annex
- After Ellis Island: Newcomers and Natives in the 1910 Census.
New York : Russell Sage Foundation, 1994.
JV 6461 .A93 1994 - Butler
- Census Data With Maps for Small Areas of New York City, 1910-1960.
Bowser, Benjamin P.
Ithaca, N.Y. : Cornell University Libraries : Distributed by Research Publications, 1981.
HA 730 .N5 B68 1981 - Lehman Reference
Includes not only the published census data for NYC, but also unpublished census data and special tabulation performed by the NYC Planning Dept. Levels include block, tract, and health area for 1910-1960, as well as assembly district, statistical area, and sanitation district for some earlier censuses. All data, including maps, are on microfilm (F d901) located in Lehman Library.
- Statistical Sources for Demographic Studies of Greater New York, 1920.
New York: New York City 1920 Census Committee, 1922.
HB 3527 .L14 1922 Q - Health Sciences Offsite
- Heads of Families by Color and Nativity and Country of Birth of Foreign Born Head, by Health Areas, New York city, 1930 ...
Welfare Council of New York City. Research Bureau.
New York : The Council, 1934.
MICROFLM F b4873 - Periodicals & Microforms Reading Room
- Census Tract Data on Population and Housing, New York City: 1940.
New York : the Council, 1942.
Welfare Council of New York City. Committee on 1940 Census Tract Tabulations for New York City.
HA 730 .N5 W3 - Lehman
- Characteristics of the Population by Health Areas, New York City: 1950. 4 vols.
New York : Research Bureau, Welfare and Health Council of New York City, 1953.
HB 3527 .N7 C58 - Lehman Reference
Presents selected characteristics from the 1950 Census for the 352 health areas in New York City.
- Older Population of New York City; an Analysis of the 1960 Census Facts.
Community Council of Greater New York. Bureau of Community Statistical Services.
[New York] 1964.
AA9127 N4 C734 - Avery
HQ 1064 .U5 C73 - Offsite
- A Demographic Profile of New York City.
Burstein, Abraham C.
New York : City of New York, Human Resources Administration, 1973.
HB 3527 .N5 B8 - Offsite
HB 3527 .N5 B8 - Social Work
Uses 1970 Census data extracted from Census tapes, and provides characteristics of sex, age, ethnicity, labor force participation, and income, for the City, the five borough, the designated poverty areas, and the 40 Human Resources Districts.
- Characteristics of the Population in New York City Health Areas, 1970.
Hanrieder, Barbara D
New York : Community Council of Greater New York, 1972.
HB 3527 .N7 H36 - Offsite
Data derived from 1970 Census data tapes, for four volumes: Age, Family Income, Family Composition, and Race and Ethnicity. Large scale maps of the 1970 NYC Health Areas are filed in the Lehman Map Room.
- Health Profile of Upper Manhattan.
New York: Center for Community Health Systems, Faculty of Medicine, Columbia University, 1975.
HB 3527 .N7 L6 - Offsite
Demographic tables generated from 1970 Census data tapes, for the Community Planning Districts, Health Districts, and Comprehensive Health Planning Districts located north of 59th Street and west of Fifth Avenue.
- Portfolio : an Information System for Community Districts. 59 vols.
New York (N.Y.). City Planning Commission.
New York : City Planning Commission, 1979.
F 128.6 .N4 - Offsite
AA 9127 N4 P838 - Avery
Data for this massive set were drawn from the 1970 census, and the level of detail presented here hasn't been matched since.
- 1980 Census Data, New York City Boroughs, Community Districts. Part 1. Income.
New York : Dept. of City Planning, 1983.
HC 108 .N7 N5 1983 - Lehman
AA 9127 N4F4 N62 - Avery
Tabulations on income, with some cross-tabulations by race and ethnicity.
- Atlas of the Census : a Portrait of New York City from the 1980 Census : Population and Housing Data by Census Tract.
New York : Dept. of City Planning, 1985.
HA 730 .N5 A84 1985g - Lehman Reference
AA9127 N4 At65 - Avery
- Community District Statistics: a Portrait of New York City, from the 1980 Census: Special Report from the Neighborhood Statistics Program of the U.S. Bureau of the Census.
New York : City of New York, Dept. of City Planning, 1984
R317.8 C73 - Butler Reference
HA 730 .N5 C6 - Lehman Reference
- Demographic Profile : a Portrait of New York City from the 1980 Census.
New York : Dept. of City Planning, 1983.
HA 730 .N5 D4 - Lehman Reference
AA9127 N4 D39 - Avery
- Demographic Profiles: a Portrait of New York City's Community Districts from the 1980 & 1990 Censuses of Population and Housing.
New York : Dept. of City Planning, 1992.
HA 730 .N5 D45 1992g - Lehman Reference
AA9127 N4So1 N43 - Avery Reference
- New York City in the 1980's : a Social, Economic, and Political Atlas.
New York : Simon & Schuster, 1993.
Mollenkopf, John H.
G 1254 .N4 E1 M6 1993 - Lehman Reference
R978N48 M73 - Butler Reference
AA9127 N4So1 M73 - Avery Reference
- Socioeconomic Profile : a Portrait of New York City from the 1980 Census Selected Sample Count Data items STF 3 and STF 4.
New York : Dept. of City Planning, 1986.
HD 7304 .N5 S68 1986g - Lehman Reference
AA 9127 N4So1 So13 - Avery Reference
Reduces NYC data to 30 variables that represent the city's population and housing characteristics in outline form, covering nine major subject areas: Nativity and Ancestry, Income, Poverty, Labor Force Participation, Journey to Work, Educational Achievement, Fertility, Nature of Employment, and Housing.
- Socioeconomic Profiles : a Portrait of New York City's Community Districts from the 1980 & 1990 Censuses of Population and Housing.
New York : Dept. of City Planning, 1993.
HA 730 .N5 S73 1993g - Lehman Reference
AA7544 N48 So13 - Avery Reference