The Green Book : Official Directory of the City of New York. Semiannual.
New York: [the City], 1918-
Call Number: JS 122 2.A3 N4
NYC.gov: the Official New York City World Wide Web Site
Information available on this site includes:
- New York City Administrative Code
- New York City Charter, as Amended Through December 2009
- Office of the Mayor
Includes major addresses, mayoral reports, Mayor's messages, press conferences & releases. Press conferences and addresses also available on video.
- Archives of the 107th Mayor, Rudolph W. Giuliani
Includes his biography, major addresses, mayoral reports, Mayor's messages, press conferences, press releases, and multimedia.
- Executive Orders, Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, January 1, 2002-present
With a link to executive orders 1974-2001.
- Inaugural Address, Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, January 1, 2002
- Inaugural Address, Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, January 1, 2006
- Inaugural Address, Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg, January 1, 2010
- Mayor's Management Report. Semiannual.
New York: [the City], 1977-
Call Number: JS 1228 .N38
Preliminary and Final Summary volumes, 1997 to present
- State of the City: 1995-2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Mayoral and City Agencies
Includes an alphabetical listing of mayoral agencies, elected officials, and other departments, boards, and authorities; some include catalogs of their publications along with some summaries.
- Resident Services
Information for city residents: Consumer Information,, Education, environment, Health & Human Services, Housing & Buildings, NYC Boroughs, Public Safety, Sanitation, Things to Do, Transportation
- News & Press Releases
- NYC Organization Chart
- Government Publications
The City of New York intends to make municipal information more readily accessible to the public and to encourage the increasing use of information technology resources as a means of improving government. To fulfill this intention, a new Local Law (11-2003) obligates City agencies to submit official publications in electronic format to the Department of Records. The Department will make these available to the public through its website within ten business days after publication.
- New York City Council
- City Council Members
Includes an easy council member lookup feature.
- New York Legislative Service City Report
KFX 2016 .N4 - Law Library
- Borough of the Bronx
- Borough of Brooklyn
- Borough of Manhattan
- Borough of Queens
- Borough of Staten Island