Journalism and Government Information Librarian
- Economic Policy Institute
EPI is a nonprofit, nonpartisan think tank created in 1986 to include the needs of low- and middle-income workers in economic policy discussions.
- Marist College Institute for Public Opinion (MIPO)
- MIPO is a survey research center at Marist College. MIPO provides educational opportunities for students and information on elections, policy, and popular issues for the public. MIPO regularly measures public opinion across the nation, in New York State and New York City.
- The National Centre for Social Research
Economic & Social Research Council and the University of Southampton (UK)
- National Opinion Research Center
NORC is a non-profit corporation affiliated with the University of Chicago that conducts survey research in the public interest for government agencies, educational institutions, private foundations, non-profit organizations, and private corporations.
A compilation of public opinion polls from various sources.
- Public Agenda Online
"The Inside Source for Public Opinion and Policy Analysis."
A nonpartisan, nonprofit public opinion research and citizen education organization based in New York City. Its web site provides briefings on policy and polling -- a digest of news, legislation, and studies -- covering numerous topics, including abortion, the environment, crime, and welfare.