Welcome to the Libraries!
The Columbia University Libraries offer a wide range of research, instruction, and borrowing services to support all levels of academic research.
Hours & Study Spaces
- Check the hours of our libraries, departments and services.
Finding Library Materials
- The Libraries' website is a gateway to collections and services.
- CLIO is the libraries' primary search interface. It provides access to many kinds of resources, including books, databases, journals, and articles.
- Scan & Deliver enables students, faculty and staff to request electronic delivery of articles and book chapters from the general print collections of most Columbia Libraries.
- Borrow Direct enables you to borrow books directly from other university libraries if the book you need is unavailable or is not owned by Columbia University.
- Interlibrary Loan is the service to use for items that are not available through Borrow Direct, such as journal articles.
- Access to Other Libraries: Information on reciprocal access and on-site borrowing privileges at a number of other universities, including NYU.